Caring Lip Balm - SPF15
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Prevents chapped lips due to the addition of shea butter
- Retains moisture in the lips by using sunflower seed oil
- Contains Zinc Oxide as SPF, which protects against both UVA and UVB rays
- Does not contain water, so it can also be used well in winter. Your lips don't freeze.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Undaria Pinnatifida (Algae) Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid
Ingredients you can understand
1. Coconut/Glycerin - Helps retain moisture in the lips
2. Shea butter - makes lips buttery soft
3. Sunflower seed wax - helps to keep lips hydrated
4. Zinc Oxide - provides sun protection factor 15
5. Plum seed oil - has a protective effect
6. Oat oil - has a moisturizing effect
7. Vitamin E - ensures the shelf life of the product
8. Algae Extract - retains moisture
9. Polyhydroxystearic Acid - a vegan plant wax that must be used to properly mix the SPF
Gently press the lip balm up a bit with your finger at the bottom. If the balm extends too far, gently push it back into the tube with a soft touch. Apply a thin layer to your lips as needed, repeating if necessary. Experience a soft, subtle pink shine on your lips.
The balm is housed in an eco-friendly cardboard tube, containing 6 grams of product with a shelf life of 12 months after opening. Due to its water-free formulation, it's especially ideal for winter use, providing protection against freezing of your lips.
Food for Skin is :
- 100% natural
- almost 100% organic
- recyclable packaging (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
- animal testing free (only tested on humans)
- sustainable production
Does not contain
Food for Skin does not contain :
- perfume, parabens and SLS
- synthetic fabrics
- genetically modified organisms (GMO)
Shipping and Returns
Shipping within two working days with PostNL. Opened products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Why Food for Skin?
100% natural ingredients
All our products are made with 100% natural ingredients
Food for Skin does not contain perfume, parabens, microplastics and other nasties
Vegan and cruelty-free
Our products are not tested on animals and all ingredients are vegan
We get as many of our ingredients as possible from residual flows (upcycling)