Nourishing sun protection SPF30 - 50ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- SPF 30 for face and body
- UVA + UVB
- Mineral filter, non-nano uncoated zinc
- Coral friendly
- Water repellent
- None or hardly any white cast
- In 100% PCR tube = already recycled plastic
- Suitable for everyone from 6 months old
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Seed Oil*, Bisabolol*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pongamia Pinnata ( Karanja) Seed Extract
*= obtained from upcycling residual flows
Ingredients you can understand
1. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride : A commonly used moisturizer that leaves skin feeling fine and supple - made from coconut oil and glycerin.
2. Zinc Oxide: UVA and UVB protector. The zinc reflects the sunlight. Our zinc is non-nano and uncoated.
3. Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil: oil from the kakadu plum seed with Omega-6 that helps repair the skin and regulates the moisture in the skin.
4. Stearic Acid: natural fatty acid from rapeseed oil to mix the ingredients well.
5. Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Seed Oil*: cold-pressed oil from the European blueberry provides extra protection against, among other things, harmful UV radiation that can age the skin.
6. Bisabolol*: sourced from the candeia tree, which helps soothe the skin.
7. Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*: A natural sun protector from raspberry seed oil that makes the skin supple.
8. Polyhydroxystearic Acid: an acid made from plant oils that keeps the cream stable.
9. Tocopheryl Acetate: a plant-based antioxidant that helps fight free radicals.
10. Pongamia Pinnata (Karanja) Seed Extract: oil from karanja (plum-like) that helps restore the skin.
Allergens: Laboratory tests have not shown any evidence that this product contains allergens from fragrances.
- When using for the first time: remove the seal from the tube by unscrewing the cap.
- Apply a small amount to fingertips.
- Apply over face and body.
- Repeat regularly, at least once every two hours.
Avoid the sun between 12 and 3 am.
Keep children out of direct sunlight as much as possible. Suitable for everyone from 6 months old.
The sunscreen has a shelf life of 36 months after production. Check the THT on the bottom. Can be kept for 6 months after opening (then the factor also decreases!).
Does not contain
Food for Skin does not contain :
- perfume, parabens and SLS
- synthetic fabrics
- genetically modified organisms (GMO)
The kakadu plum makes the sunscreen smell slightly sweet and fresh.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping within two working days with PostNL. Opened products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
Facts about our SPF30
Non-nano and uncoated
Our zinc-based mineral filter contains no nanoparticles (non-nano) and is uncoated, making it safer and friendlier to coral and marine life
Vitamin C Booster
The kakadu plum contains the most vitamin C of all fruits (75x more than oranges!) and gives a boost to your skin
Safe from 6 months old
The laboratory has confirmed that the sunscreen is suitable for everyone from 6 months. Before that: don't go in the sun at all.
100% PCR tube
Our tubes are made from plastic that is made from recycled plastic from the packaging of building products from the Netherlands