Instructions for use Food for Skin
At Food for Skin we do not believe in a complex skincare routine in which one product repairs the damage of another.
3 skincare products is all you need. In addition, it is important to use a sunscreen on sunny days. Food for Skin is suitable for everyone, regardless of age, gender, skin type or skin colour.
- Wet your face. Apply one or two pumps of Carrot Cleanser to your hand and massage to cleanse your skin. Wipe your face with a lukewarm wet washcloth in soft, circular movements.
- Apply two drops of Cucumber Serum to your face, neck and around your eyes.
- Protect the skin with the Tomato Base Cream. Take a pea-sized amount of cream and spread over your face and neck.
Extra: twice a week in the evening, apply the Cucumber Serum generously to clean skin, without the Tomato Base Cream. In this way, the Cucumber Serum works as a mask at night to nourish the skin extra.
Repeat the above steps. You can choose to skip step 1 in the morning, if the skin has been properly cleansed the night before.
Good to know about the Carrot Cleanser:
- The Carrot Cleanser can be safely used to remove eye makeup.
- Keep in mind that the Carrot Cleanser cleanses and nourishes your skin, instead of just cleaning. After cleansing you will see that your face has a glow as it is clean and nourished with vitamins.
- You no longer need to buy cotton wool or make-up wipes, because you only need a warm wet wipe to remove all dirt, make-up and eye make-up.
- When using for the first time: remove the seal from the tube by unscrewing the cap.
- Apply a small amount to fingertips.
- Apply over face and body.
- Repeat regularly, at least once every two hours.
Avoid the sun between 12 and 3 am.
Keep children out of direct sunlight as much as possible. Suitable for everyone from 6 months old.