Nourishing sun protection SPF30 - 150ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- SPF 30 UVA + UVB
- Coral friendly
- Face and body
- Water repellent
- Mineral filter, non-nano uncoated zinc
- No or hardly any white cast (smooth well, sometimes in the folds)
- Suitable for everyone from 6 months old
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Seed Oil*, Bisabolol*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pongamia Pinnata ( Karanja) Seed Extract
*= obtained from upcycling residual flows
Ingredients in understandable Dutch
1. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride : A commonly used moisturizer that leaves skin feeling fine and supple - made from coconut oil and glycerin.
2. Zinc Oxide: UVA and UVB protector. The zinc reflects the sunlight. Our zinc is non-nano and uncoated.
3. Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil: oil from the kakadu plum seed with Omega-6 that helps repair the skin and regulates the moisture in the skin.
4. Stearic Acid: natural fatty acid from rapeseed oil to mix the ingredients well.
5. Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Seed Oil*: cold-pressed oil from the European blueberry provides extra protection against, among other things, harmful UV radiation that can age the skin.
6. Bisabolol*: sourced from the candeia tree, which helps soothe the skin.
7. Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*: A natural sun protector from raspberry seed oil that makes the skin supple.
8. Polyhydroxystearic Acid: an acid made from plant oils that keeps the cream stable.
9. Tocopheryl Acetate: a plant-based antioxidant that helps fight free radicals.
10. Pongamia Pinnata (Karanja) Seed Extract: oil from karanja (plum-like) that helps restore the skin.
Allergens: Laboratory tests have not shown any evidence that this product contains allergens from fragrances.
- When using for the first time: remove the seal from the tube by unscrewing the cap.
- Apply a small amount to fingertips.
- Apply over face and body.
- Repeat regularly, at least once every two hours.
Avoid the sun between 12 and 3 am.
Keep children out of direct sunlight as much as possible. Suitable for everyone from 6 months old.
The sunscreen has a shelf life of 36 months after production. Check the THT on the bottom. Can be kept for 6 months after opening (then the factor also decreases!).
Food for Skin is :
- 100% natural
- almost 100% organic
- recyclable packaging (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
- animal testing free (only tested on humans)
- sustainable production
Does not contain
Food for Skin does not contain :
- perfume, parabens and SLS
- synthetic fabrics
- genetically modified organisms (GMO)
Door de kakadu pruim ruikt de zonnebrandcrème lichtzoet en fris.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within two working days with PostNL. Opened products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Facts about our SPF30
Non-nano and uncoated
Our zinc-based mineral filter contains no nanoparticles (non-nano) and is uncoated, making it safer and friendlier to coral and marine life
Vitamin C Booster
The kakadu plum contains the most vitamin C of all fruits (75x more than oranges!) and gives a boost to your skin
Safe from 6 months old
The laboratory has confirmed that the sunscreen is suitable for everyone from 6 months. Not in the sun at all for that!
100% PCR tube
Our tubes are made from plastic that is made from recycled plastic from the packaging of building products from the Netherlands