Carrot Cleanser - 50ml (all ages)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Super mild, nourishing and restorative oil cleanser
- Gentle on the skin and eyes
- Deeply cleanses the skin
- Stimulates the skin to produce more collagen, which counteracts wrinkle formation
1. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 2. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, 3. Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, 4. Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, 5. Beta-Carotene, 6. Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, 7. Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, 8. Tocopherol, 9. Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, 10. Commiphora Myrrha Oil, 11. Ascorbyl Palmitate, 12. Linalool*, 13. Citral*, 14. Geraniol*, 15. Limonene* (*from essential oils)
Laboratory tests have shown no evidence of allergies.
Ingredients you can understand
1. Sunflower oil - rich in essential fatty acids, emollient.
2. Sweet almond oil - high in fatty acids and moisturizing.
3. Wonderboom oil - has a moisture-regulating effect.
4. Jojoba oil - applies a protective layer to the skin to prevent the skin from drying out.
5, 6, 7. Beta-Carotene, carrot extract and carrot seed oil - together a carrot macerate (herb oil), a precursor of vitamin A. This promotes cell regeneration and thus the recovery of the skin. This macerate is absorbed into the sunflower oil.
8. Tocopherol is Vitamin E - protects and contributes to proper utilization of oxygen in the tissues.
9, 10. Cardamom and myrrh essential oil - fragrance
11. Ascorbyl - a natural stabilizer
12, 13, 14, 15. Linalool, Citral, Geraniol and Limonene - have not been added extra, but are mentioned because they are naturally present in the essential oils and are allergens. However, the amount is so small that no warnings have been reported from lab tests.
- Wet your face.
- Apply one or two pumps of Carrot Cleanser to your hand and massage to cleanse your skin.
- Wipe your face with a lukewarm wet washcloth in soft, circular movements.
You can choose to only cleanse in the evening and skip this in the morning, if the skin has been properly cleansed the night before.
The Carrot Cleanser can be safely used to remove eye makeup.
Keep in mind that the Carrot Cleanser cleanses and nourishes your skin, instead of just cleaning. After cleansing you will see that your face has a glow as it is clean and nourished with vitamins.
Good to know: you no longer need to buy cotton wool or make-up wipes, because you only need a warm wet wipe to remove all dirt, make-up and eye make-up.
The Carrot Cleanser has a shelf life of up to 24 months after production. Check the THT on the bottom. Shelf life 6 months after opening.
Food for Skin is :
- 100% natural and almost 100% organic
- for everyone, regardless of age, gender, skin color and skin condition
- vegan and cruelty-free
- sustainably produced
- packaged in such a sustainable and recyclable way (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
Does not contain
Food for Skin does not contain :
- perfume, parabens and SLS
- synthetic fabrics
- genetically modified organisms (GMO)
The essential oils cardamom, myrrh and lemon grass have been added to our Tomato Base Cream and Carrot Cleanser. In addition to scent, these oils have other beautiful effects, for both your psyche and your skin.
Lemongrass is a real boost because of the spicy lemon aroma. It dispels lethargy and despondency and gives strength when you feel weak. It has a strengthening, cooling and unclogging effect on your skin.
Myrrh oil repairs the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect. In warm weather, myrrh has a slightly cooling effect on the skin. In addition, it has a calming and soothing effect.
Cardamom has an antibacterial effect. It provides refreshing energy, calms tense nerves and helps to process tension better. It strengthens your mental concentration and clears blockages.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within two working days with PostNL. Opened products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Why Food for Skin?
100% natural ingredients
All our products are made with 100% natural ingredients
Food for Skin does not contain perfume, parabens, microplastics and other junk
Vegan & animal testing free
Our products are not tested on animals and all ingredients are vegan
We get as many of our ingredients as possible from residual flows