Tomato Base Cream - 50ml (all ages)
Vegan day and night cream without perfume, alcohol and parabens
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Day and night cream for all genders, ages and skin conditions
- Natural facial cream without harmful ingredients and full of antioxidants
- Vegetable-based facial care that hydrates the skin
- Nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals for soft, supple skin
- Protects against weather influences and air pollution
1. Solanum Lycopersicum juice, 2. Solanum Lycopersicum seed oil, 3. Persea Gratissima oil, 4. Brassica Oleracea Italica oil, 5. Glycerin, 6. Polyglyceryl-2-stearate, 7. Butyrospermum Parkii butter, 8. Solanum Lycopersicum fruit , 9. Glyceryl Stearate, 10. Stearyl Alcohol, 11. Citric Acid, 12. Kardamorphallus Seed Oil, 13. Konjac Root Extract, 14. Ectoin, 15. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 16. Commiphora Myrrha Oil, 17. Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, 18. Tocopherol , 19. Benzyl alcohol, 20. Arginine, 21. Dehydroacetic acid, 22. Aqua, 23. Linalool *, 24. Limonene *, 25. Geraniol *, 26. Sodium benzoate, 27. Potassium sorbate, 28. Citral * (*from essential oils)
Ingredients you can understand
- Juice of the tomato (plant) - protective
- Tomato seed oil - emollient
- Avocado oil - protection and healing
- Broccoli seed oil - protective
- Glycerin - moisturizing
- Polyglyceryl-2-stearate is a vegetable emulsifier. An emulsifier keeps the cream bound.
- Shea shea butter - stimulates your skin's regenerative capacity and offers protection against dehydration
- Lycopene from the tomato peel; protects against air pollution and is a powerful antioxidant
- Natural emulsifier to bind the cream.
- Soft, greasy (and therefore less stressful) natural alcohol.
- Citric acid - for the pH value
- Konjac seed oil - fragrance (essential oil)
- Konjac root extract - retains moisture
- Amino acid provides protection against the harmful effects of UV
- Sunflower oil - emollient and rich in essential fatty acids.
- myrrh oil - revitalizing
- Lemongrass oil - calming
- Vitamin E - antioxidant
- Natural solvent
- Amino acid for the pH value
- Acetic acid for preservation
- Water - natural solvent
- Linalool* (this is in the essential oils)
- Limonene* (this is in the essential oils)
- Geraniol* (this is in the essential oils)
- Sodium has been added as a natural preservative
- Potassium sorbate is a natural preservative
- Citral* (this is in the essential oils)
- Cleanse: Begin by wetting your face. Apply one or two pumps of Carrot Cleanser to your hand and massage to cleanse your skin. Wipe your face with a lukewarm wet washcloth in soft, circular movements.
- Boost: Apply two drops of a serum of your choice to your face, neck and around your eyes.
- Nourish and Protect: Safeguard your skin with the Tomato Base Cream. Take a pea-sized amount of cream and spread over your face and neck.
Extra Tip: Twice a week in the evening, generously apply your serum to clean skin without the Tomato Base Cream. This allows the serum to function as a nourishing mask overnight, providing extra care for your skin.
Repeat the steps outlined above. Feel free to skip step 1 in the morning if your skin was properly cleansed the night before.
The Tomato Base Cream has a shelf life of up to 36 months after production. Check the best before date on the bottom. Shelf life 6 months after opening.
Food for Skin is :
- 100% natural
- almost 100% organic
- recyclable packaging (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
- animal testing free (only tested on humans)
- sustainable production
Does not contain
Food for Skin does not contain :
- perfume, parabens and SLS
- synthetic fabrics
- genetically modified organisms (GMO)
A natural scent has been added to the Tomato Base Cream and Carrot Cleanser that has an invigorating effect, but we have consciously chosen not to add a natural scent to the serums, so that it can also be applied around the eyes and they are super mild products. The serums smell like the ingredients smell, this is often described as 'earthy'. Mix it with a little Tomato Base Cream if you are looking for a scent experience, otherwise the scent will dissipate within a few minutes.
The essential oils cardamom, myrrh and lemon grass have been added to our Tomato Base Cream and Carrot Cleanser. In addition to scent, these oils have other beautiful effects, for both your psyche and your skin.
Lemongrass is a real boost because of the spicy lemon aroma. It dispels lethargy and despondency and gives strength when you feel weak. It has a strengthening, cooling and unclogging effect on your skin.
Myrrh oil repairs the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect. In warm weather, myrrh has a slightly cooling effect on the skin. In addition, it has a calming and soothing effect.
Cardamom has an antibacterial effect. It provides refreshing energy, calms tense nerves and helps to process tension better. It strengthens your mental concentration and clears blockages.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping within two working days with PostNL. Opened products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Vegan day and night cream in one
The Tomato Base Cream is better known at Food for Skin as a powerhouse in a jar. This vegan face cream serves as both a day and night cream, catering to all genders, ages, and skin conditions. The nourishing cream is suitable for sensitive skin because it contains no harmful additives. Food for Skin produces facial cream without microplastics, alcohol, perfume and parabens.
Facial cream with natural ingredients
The natural facial cream consists of 74% tomato. Tomato is naturally rich in antioxidants. The tomato juice has a protective effect, the tomato seed oil has a soothing effect and lycopene from the tomato peel protects against air pollution. This limits the damage caused by free radicals - for example exhaust fumes, blue light, cigarette smoke. Tomato also has an anti-inflammatory, calming effect and works as a natural anti-aging. In addition, the antioxidants ensure that the moisture in your skin is better retained. This makes the Tomato Base Cream a good, nourishing, hydrating day cream and night cream that is suitable for dry skin, among other things.
The best vegetable-based face cream
The best facial cream is a nourishing facial cream with a natural composition without harmful ingredients. Discover the power of vegetables in one jar of cream without additives, supported by science. Our moisturizing day and night cream results in radiant skin.