Set Cucumber (up to 40 years)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Complete care set with Carrot Cleanser 50ml, Tomato Base Cream 50ml and Cucumber Serum 30ml
- For everyone to ± 40 years or for troubled skin
- Works healing and inhibits inflammation
1. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 2. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, 3. Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, 4. Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, 5. Beta-Carotene, 6. Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, 7. Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, 8. Tocopherol, 9. Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, 10. Commiphora Myrrha Oil, 11. Ascorbyl Palmitate, 12. Linalool*, 13. Citral*, 14. Geraniol*, 15. Limonene* (*from essential oils)
Tomato Base Cream
1. Solanum Lycopersicum juice, 2. Solanum Lycopersicum seed oil, 3. Persea Gratissima oil, 4. Brassica Oleracea Italica oil, 5. Glycerin, 6. Polyglyceryl-2-stearate, 7. Butyrospermum Parkii butter, 8. Solanum Lycopersicum fruit , 9. Glyceryl Stearate, 10. Stearyl Alcohol, 11. Citric Acid, 12. Kardamorphallus Seed Oil, 13. Konjac Root Extract, 14. Ectoin, 15. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 16. Commiphora Myrrha Oil, 17. Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, 18. Tocopherol , 19. Benzyl alcohol, 20. Arginine, 21. Dehydroacetic acid, 22. Aqua, 23. Linalool *, 24. Limonene *, 25. Geraniol *, 26. Sodium benzoate, 27. Potassium sorbate, 28. Citral * (*from essential oils)
1. Cucumis Sativus Seed Oil, 2. Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, 3. Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, 4. Squalane, 5. Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, 6. Bisabolol, 7. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 8. Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
Ingredients you can understand
1. Sunflower oil - rich in essential fatty acids, emollient.
2. Sweet almond oil - high in fatty acids and moisturizing.
3. Castor tree oil - has a moisturizing effect.
4. Jojoba oil - applies a protective layer to the skin to prevent the skin from drying out.
5, 6, 7. Beta-Carotene, carrot extract and carrot seed oil - together a carrot macerate (herbal oil), a precursor of vitamin A. This promotes cell regeneration and thus the repair of the skin. This macerate is absorbed into the sunflower oil.
8. Tocopherol is Vitamin E - protects and contributes to proper utilization of oxygen in the tissues.
9, 10. Cardamom and myrrh essential oil - fragrance
11. Ascorbyl - a natural stabilizer
12, 13, 14, 15. Linalool, Citral, Geraniol and Limonene have not been added extra, but are mentioned because they are naturally present in the essential oils and are allergens. However, the quantities are so small that no warnings have been reported from lab tests.
Tomato Base Cream
- Juice of the tomato (plant) - protective
- Tomato seed oil - emollient
- Avocado oil - protective and healing
- Broccoli seed oil - protective
- Glycerin - moisturizing
- Polyglyceryl-2-stearate - a vegetable emulsifier, which keeps the cream bound
- Shea shea butter - stimulates your skin's regenerative capacity and offers protection against dehydration
- Lycopene from the tomato peel - protects against air pollution and is a powerful antioxidant
- Glyceryl stearate - natural emulsifier to bind the cream.
- Stearyl alcohol - soft, greasy (and therefore less stressful) natural alcohol.
- Citric acid - for the pH value
- Konjac seed oil - fragrance (essential oil)
- Konjac root extract - retains moisture
- Amino acid provides protection against the harmful effects of UV
- Sunflower oil - emollient and rich in essential fatty acids.
- Myrrh oil - revitalizing
- Lemongrass oil - calming
- Vitamin E - antioxidant
- Benzyl alcohol - natural solvent
- Amino acid for the pH value
- Acetic acid for preservation
- Water - natural solvent
- Linalool* (this is in the essential oils)
- Limonene* (this is in the essential oils)
- Geraniol* (this is in the essential oils)
- Sodium has been added as a natural preservative
- Potassium sorbate is a natural preservative
- Citral* (this is in the essential oils)
- Cucumber seed oil - moisturizes and strengthens skin elasticity
- Rice bran oil - anti-inflammatory effect
- Oat oil - emollient effect
- Sugar cane - moisturizing effect
- Broccoli seed oil - protective effect
- Chamomile extract - healing effect
- Sunflower oil - improves the skin barrier
- Rosemary leaf extract - organic antioxidant
Laboratory tests have shown no evidence of allergies.
- Cleanse: Begin by wetting your face. Apply one or two pumps of Carrot Cleanser to your hand and massage to cleanse your skin. Wipe your face with a lukewarm wet washcloth in soft, circular movements.
- Boost: Apply two drops of Cucumber Serum to your face, neck and around your eyes.
- Nourish and Protect: Safeguard your skin with the Tomato Base Cream. Take a pea-sized amount of cream and spread over your face and neck.
Extra Tip: Twice a week in the evening, generously apply the Cucumber Serum to clean skin without the Tomato Base Cream. This allows the Cucumber Serum to function as a nourishing mask overnight, providing extra care for your skin.
Repeat the steps outlined above. Feel free to skip step 1 in the morning if your skin was properly cleansed the night before.
The serums maintain their quality for 24 months from the production date. Please refer to the best before date located on the bottom. Once opened, the shelf life is 6 months.
Food for Skin is :
- 100% natural
- almost 100% organic
- recyclable packaging (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
- animal testing free (only tested on humans)
- sustainable production
Does not contain
Food for Skin does not contain :
- perfume, parabens and SLS
- synthetic fabrics
- genetically modified organisms (GMO)
A natural scent has been added to the Tomato Base Cream and Carrot Cleanser that has an invigorating effect, but we have consciously chosen not to add a natural scent to the serums, so that it can also be applied around the eyes and they are super mild products. The serums smell like the ingredients smell, this is often described as 'earthy'. Mix it with a little Tomato Base Cream if you are looking for a scent experience, otherwise the scent will dissipate within a few minutes.
The essential oils cardamom, myrrh and lemon grass have been added to our Tomato Base Cream and Carrot Cleanser. In addition to scent, these oils have other beautiful effects, for both your psyche and your skin.
Lemongrass is a real boost because of the spicy lemon aroma. It dispels lethargy and despondency and gives strength when you feel weak. It has a strengthening, cooling and unclogging effect on your skin.
Myrrh oil repairs the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect. In warm weather, myrrh has a slightly cooling effect on the skin. In addition, it has a calming and soothing effect.
Cardamom has an antibacterial effect. It provides refreshing energy, calms tense nerves and helps to process tension better. It strengthens your mental concentration and clears blockages.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping within two working days with PostNL. Opened products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Why Food for Skin?
100% natural ingredients
All our products are made with 100% natural ingredients
Food for Skin does not contain perfume, parabens, microplastics and nasties
Vegan and cruelty-free
Our products are not tested on animals and all ingredients are vegan
We get as many of our ingredients as possible from residual flows (upcycling)