Code of Ethics Food for Skin
CODE OF ETHICS
FOOD FOR SKIN BV
Food for Skin is a mission-driven impact company. The company was founded with the mission to 'clean up the beauty industry, together'.
Food for Skin wants to:
- Make consumers aware of the polluting ingredients often used in personal care products, such as microplastics, PFAS etc.
- Inspire the personal care industry that it can be done differently: by using only biodegradable ingredients, from nature.
- By proving it can be done: with Food for Skin we set the positive example.
Food for Skin stands for:
- Being real – no fakes, no false promises, no photoshop. We paint the picture as is, no 'covering up', but brutal openness
- Resilience – even when it's tough, we'll stick to our promises
- Loyalty – we want to have equal and loyal relationships with suppliers, customers and clients. We are in it for the long term.
- Courage – we are not afraid to fight, to battle, we are not building a brand, but we are taking a stand.
Food for Skin values relationships. When building new relationships with suppliers, consumers or clients, we will always:
- Be transparent and honest
- Manage expectations
- Take decisions for the sake of a long term relationship
- Try to make a win-win situation out of it
- Treat each other with respect
- Value each others prices and will never force one to make a deal
- 🡪 No matter who it is, what gender, what background or whatsoever. We are inclusive.
- Food for Skin treats anyone with respect, no matter your age, background, gender or whatsoever.
- Food for Skin is always honest: about the good things and the bad things.
- Food for Skin highly values relationships and will treat anyone like you would treat your family or friends