Pumpkin Serum - 30ml (40-55 years)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Helps renew the skin (fine lines)
- For the skin between ±40-55 years
- Makes the skin smooth and soft
- Restores the elasticity of the skin
1. Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, 2. Borago Officinalis Seed Extract, 3. Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, 4. Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, 5. Bisabolol, 6. Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, 7. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 8. Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, 9. Ubiquinone
Ingredients you can understand
- Pumpkin seed oil - is emollient
- Cucumber seed extract - is moisturizing
- Chia seed oil - is emollient
- Broccoli seed oil - has a protective effect
- Candeia tree extract - is healing
- Sea buckthorn oil - is protective
- Sunflower oil - as a carrier oil
- Rosemary extract - antioxidant and shelf life
- Q10 - for plump, firm and smooth skin
- Cleanse: Begin by wetting your face. Apply one or two pumps of Carrot Cleanser to your hand and massage to cleanse your skin. Wipe your face with a lukewarm wet washcloth in soft, circular movements.
- Boost: Apply two drops of Pumpkin Serum to your face, neck and around your eyes.
- Nourish and Protect: Safeguard your skin with the Tomato Base Cream. Take a pea-sized amount of cream and spread over your face and neck.
Extra Tip: Twice a week in the evening, generously apply the Pumpkin Serum to clean skin without the Tomato Base Cream. This allows the Pumpkin Serum to function as a nourishing mask overnight, providing extra care for your skin.
Repeat the steps outlined above. Feel free to skip step 1 in the morning if your skin was properly cleansed the night before.
The serums maintain their quality for 24 months from the production date. Please refer to the best before date located on the bottom. Once opened, the shelf life is 6 months.
Food for Skin is :
- 100% natural
- almost 100% organic
- recyclable packaging (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
- animal testing free (only tested on humans)
- sustainable production
Does not contain
Food for Skin does not contain :
- perfume, parabens and SLS
- synthetic fabrics
- genetically modified organisms (GMO)
We have consciously chosen not to add a natural scent to the serums, allowing them to be applied around the eyes, making them exceptionally gentle products. The serums carry the natural scent of their ingredients, often described as 'earthy.' If you desire a scented experience, blend them with a bit of Tomato Base Cream; otherwise, the scent will fade away within a few minutes.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping within two working days with PostNL. Opened products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Why Food for Skin?
100% natural ingredients
All our products are made with 100% natural ingredients
Food for Skin does not contain perfume, parabens, microplastics and other nasties
Vegan and animal testing free
Our products are not tested on animals and all ingredients are vegan
Safe around the eye
We get as many of our ingredients as possible from residual flows (upcycling)